§ 1. General Provisions
The data administrator is the CHINESE-POLISHCHAMBER OF COMMERCEwith its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Obrzeżna 5/11 02-691. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of the generally applicable law, and data is stored on secured servers.
- We respect the right toprivacyand we ensure data security.
- Personal data provided in all formsused onthe website are treated as confidential and are not visible by any unauthorized persons.
§ 2. Data Administrator
The service provider is the administrator ofitsclients’ data. This means that if you have an Account on our website, we process your following data: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
- The service provider is also the administrator of the personsindicatedin contact forms that are available on our website.
- Personal data is processed:
a.in accordance with the law on personal data,
- onlyto the extent and for the purposes necessary to contact you, to draft the content of the Agreement, to amend or terminate the Agreement and to properly deliver any electronically-provided Services,
- onlyto the extent and for the purposes necessary to fulfil legitimate interests (lawfully justified purposes), and processing does not violate the data subject’s rights and freedoms,
- onlyto the extent and for the purposes which are compatible with the consent you gave us, if you provided your data in the contact forms on our website.
- Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access, rectify, delete or limittheprocessing of their data, the right to object and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
- It is possible to contact the personwho supervises personal data processing in the Service Provider’s organization via e-mail at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- We reserve the right to process your datafollowingtermination of the Agreement or the withdrawal of your consent only insofar as is necessary to initiate possible court claims or if national, EU or international law oblige requires us to retain your data.
- The Service Provider has the right to disclose the User’s personalor otherdata to entities authorized under the applicable law (e.g. law enforcement authorities).
- The deletion ofpersonal data may occur as a result of consent being withdrawn or a lawfully admissible objection being filed to the personal data processing.
- TheServiceProvider will not disclose your personal data to entities other than those authorized under the applicable law.
- We have implemented pseudonymizationanddata encryption, and introduced access control, which minimizes the effects of any possible data security breach.
Personal data is processed only by persons who are authorized by us or a processor with whom we closely cooperate.
§ 3. Cookies
- Our website uses the following cookies:
- a) “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available within the website,g.authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
- b) cookies used to ensure security,g.used to detect fraud related to authentication on the website;
- c) “performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information about the way the website isused;
- d) “functional” cookies, enablingtheuser’s selected settings to be “remembered” and their user interface to be personalized, g. as regards the user’s selected language or region, font size, website appearance etc.;
- e) “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to userswhich ismore tailored to their interests.
At any time, the user may disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in their web browser. Cookie management instructions are available HERE. Additional personal data, such as the user’s e-mail address, are collected only if the user has expressly consented to this by completing an online form. We retain and use such data only insofar as is necessary to enable us to perform our functions.